[Wg-mwp] Fwd: IGF Programme Document for Review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Mon Oct 16 11:20:45 EDT 2017

Dear WG members,

just a reminder to please review the IGF Programme document to ensure this represents current practice.  We will then use this document as a baseline for any suggested improvements.

The deadline for review is Monday October 16th.  We will consolidate all comments received on Tuesday for review at our meeting on Thursday.