[Wg-mwp] WebEx meeting invitation: MAG WG on Multiyear Strategic Work Programme - Meeting II

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 18 21:49:50 EDT 2017

Dear Renata,

just a quick note to say that I, and I am sure many MAG members, agree with the need to get WGs and other IGF improvement areas started earlier in the year (or even addressed on a continuing basis).   This has been somewhat hampered in the past by the timing of the MAG appointments and the subsequent need to prioritize the IGF meeting program, and we are working to improve on this.   As you will have seen this is something we are all trying to advance, and should have a much earlier start on this year.

With thanks and I look forward to your participation in the WG.