[Wg-mwp] WebEx meeting invitation: MAG WG on Multiyear Strategic Work Programme - Meeting II

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Thu Oct 19 09:39:45 EDT 2017

I have a lot of sympathy for Renata's feeling and regret I cannot participate in the call today and have had no opportunity to review the texts. There are many things competing for attention and I believe we have to address the dramatic increase in demands on MAG members and engaged community members' time.

I'm at the ITU WTDC at the moment and my colleague Timea Suto will be on part of the call but we request more time to review and consult on the proposals before taking decisions on them.

Thanks for your consideration.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS)
Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy