[Wg-mwp] WG on IGF multi-year strategic work programme

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Sep 8 06:39:10 EDT 2017

Hello,
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, due to a last-minute challenge.

Will you send a short summary?

Thanks, Ginger

* <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*

*Ginger (Virginia) Paque*

IG and E-diplomacy Programmes | Research Associate
DiploFoundation

WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
virginiap at diplomacy.edu
www.diplomacy.edu

[image: 15years.diplomacy.edu] <http://15years.diplomacy.edu/>