[Wg-mwp] IGF WG-MWP

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 19 23:06:39 EDT 2017

Dear WG members,

please find attached a DRAFT meeting summary from our 1st WG meeting.  I would appreciate receiving any comments/edits before the end of this week (Sept. 22nd) at which point we will consolidate and publish the meeting summary.

I will also send out a Doodle poll separately for our next few meetings.

PS. apologies for the delay in drafting the summary, it was not expected and unfortunately couldn’t be helped