[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP pilots and Synmind proposal

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Aug 28 22:39:03 EDT 2018

Dear WG members,

Please find attached an “introduction” to the two pilots under discussion in the WG, as well as the proposal from Synmind.   The introduction has been pulled together from contributions from Jeremy Malcolm and Wout de Natris and “compiled” by me.  We had to work serially given the timeframe, so Jeremy and Wout please add/correct anything you feel necessary.