[Wg-mwp] IGF MAG: WG - Multi-year Strategic Work Program (WG-MWP)

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 7 22:12:31 EST 2018

Dear WG-MWP members,

while we wait for the MAG and MAG Chair to be announced, the drafting team within the WG - Multi-year Strategic Work Program (WG-MWP) has continued their work.  They are now at the stage where they would like additional feedback from the full WG.

Given this WG was to work on multi-year strategic work plans I believe we could continue working on an informal basis with an announcement to the MAG list.   Any formal review or recommendation should come after the new MAG has been seated.   Please let me know if there are any objections or concerns with this approach.

Separately, I believe one of the first items of business of the new MAG should be to review the WG charters, and importantly establish expectations/modalities for work continuing between MAG appointments, so that we do not lose valuable time and momentum.

Look forward to your comments.