[Wg-mwp] IGF MAG: WG - Multi-year Strategic Work Program (WG-MWP)

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Thu Feb 8 03:04:42 EST 2018

Thank you, Lynn. I support your view and as WG make sure have something ready to discuss as soon as the MAG is up and running.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com