[Wg-mwp] Final option paper for information

mscade at att.blackberry.net mscade at att.blackberry.net
Mon Feb 12 18:52:07 EST 2018

I definately object to the timeline proposed.
Never mind I am recovering from smoke inhalation due to a fire that has destroyed much of my home, when I stagger. Out of the emergency room ( small smoke inhalation issue), I have no electronics for a few days.

Leave that aside. It is weird to say : I am the most open and inclusive... And then propose such an amazingly non inclusive approach to developing comments.

So, object. Strongly.
On the other had, submit in your individual name.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T