[Wg-mwp] IGF prgramme framework

SUTO Timea Timea.SUTO at iccwbo.org
Wed Jul 11 00:58:29 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Following our  last WG call, Susan and I worked on updating the IGF programme framework document and transforming it into a more dynamic presentation in Prezi, incorporating information from the IGF programme components document. Please find the PDF version of the Prezi attached, that can be used at our face to face meeting this week.

Following the presentation to the MAG, we will work on some introductory text to accompany the slides when shared for consultation and a few guiding questions in word format to facilitate input from the community.

Kind regards,
Timea & Susan