[Wg-mwp] IGF prgramme framework

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed Jul 11 02:50:49 EDT 2018

Dear Timea,

thank you for this!  I will give an update on the WG-MWP at today’s Open consultation.  As part of that update I will quickly introduce the one slide you previously sent to the WG as that is very digestible, and ask you to take 1 minute to walk the room through it.  Note: we only have a strict 5 mins. for the entire update so we must respect the time.

This looks great but at least for me with all the meeting preps, it is too much to look over at this point and has not yet been reviewed by the WG.

See you all soon.

Lynn