[Wg-mwp] IGF WG-MWP Webex meeting invitation for July 17

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 02:27:36 EDT 2018

I am sorry to have missed the meeting. Was engaged with other meetings at the same time. Will read the summary.Mary Uduma

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 2:30, Flávio Rech Wagner<flavio at inf.ufrgs.br> wrote:   Dear Lynn and colleagues

Unfortunately, due to an important academic commitment today, I could
not attend the meeting. I'll wait for the meeting report.

Best,

Flavio