[Wg-mwp] WG: Multi-year Strategic Work Programme - Call for co-facilitator

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon Jun 11 11:02:15 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

per the Working Group guidelines, I am issuing a call for a co-facilitator for the WG: Multi-year Strategic Work Programme.    The co-facilitator should be from a stakeholder group other than the Technical community, and need not be a MAG member.

If you are interested, please send a note to this list, and we will leave the call open until June 20th.

For more information, see:  The Working Groups (WG): About WGs, Formation and Working Modalities and Guidelines at  http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/6038/1073