[Wg-mwp] MAG WG: MWP - Meeting II, June 14, 2018 Webex Invitation

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon Jun 11 22:18:34 EDT 2018

Dear WG-MWP members,

please find below the proposed agenda and the Webex Registration for our next meeting on June 14, 2018 at 1600 UTC.

-----------------

DRAFT AGENDA:

1 - Intro/Logistics/Admin/Meeting Summary Approval

2 - Review following proposals for next steps:
	"Option Paper on Methodologies for the Development of Written IGF Outputs"
	“Strengthening Cooperation within the Context of the IGF: A Roadmap for 2018”
         Proposal for an “IGF Programme Framework”
         IGF Annual Programme Overview
         Poll (and draft poll) to IGF community

3 -  Next steps on engaging MAG, IGF community, Intersessional activities and NRIs

4 - Next steps/future agenda items

5 - AOB