[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting summary for review - May 25th, 2018

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon Jun 11 22:05:31 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

please find attached the DRAFT meeting summary from our first meeting.   Please send any comments/edits to the list and they will be incorporated before posting to the website.    Please note the documents attached to this email are part of this report, and will be posted on the website as a part of the meeting summary.

Our next meeting is scheduled for : June 14th, 2018 from 1600 - 1700 UTC.

Agenda and webex registration details to follow.