[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting Summary - June 14th, 2018

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed Jun 20 15:29:14 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

please see below for the draft meeting summary.  I did my best to incorporate key comments from the call and from the chat (and to keep my personal bias out - but this is difficult, so please do review carefully to ensure the summary appropriately captures our discussion).

Please send any comments/edits to the list and they will be incorporated before posting to the website.    Please note the documents referenced in this summary are part of this report, and will be linked from the report as a part of the meeting summary.

We wil close the review on June 25th, 2018 at 2359 UTC.