[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting summary for review - May 25th, 2018

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon Jun 18 15:26:35 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I will keep this open for review until Tuesday, June 19th at 1800 UTC per our discussion on last weeks meeting.  After that it will be posted on the IGF website and also sent to the MAG given the importance and scale of the discussions.

If there are any additional edits to this meeting summary or the supporting documents, please send them to the list ASAP.

Many thanks,
Lynn