[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting summary for review - May 25th, 2018

SUTO Timea Timea.SUTO at iccwbo.org
Tue Jun 19 06:11:07 EDT 2018

Dear Lynn, colleagues,

Thank you for the summary.

I am taking this opportunity to share the updated version of the IGF programme framework to be shared with this summary. This now includes, as suggested on our first call, the process for open forums and features CENB by name (previously it was noted as "main intersessional project"). It also includes a timeline for the proposed work (page 2) including active outreach to the different communities involved in the various work streams.

As noted earlier, the purpose of this proposal is to consider systematically at which junctures the IGF process works well, where there is need for further guidance and decision-making by the MAG. By considering this chain of action and accountability of all IGF activities, this work should result in a common action plan with defined processes and responsibilities and frameworks for decision-making -- improvements suggested by the CSTD WG on IGF.

I am looking forward to continuing our discussions on this here on the list and our next calls.

Kind regards,
Timea