[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting summary for review - May 25th, 2018

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed Jun 20 14:45:19 EDT 2018

Dear Timea,

thank you.  This is a very helpful document.  We will review it on our next call (and apologies for running out of time on our last call).

I also think it would be helpful to link it to the IGF Programme Component document as that document lists all the guiding documents/terms of reference, etc. for the various pieces of the IGF Annual programme as well as the Intersessional activities and the NRIs.  Or maybe we embed the links to those documents in your diagram.  What do you think?