[Wg-mwp] Multi-year Strategic Work Programme - Call for co-facilitator

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Jun 26 08:35:34 EDT 2018

Dear Siva,

thank you for volunteering to serve as a co-facilitator.

We will close the “call” 1 week from today on July 3rd at 23:59 UTC.  If other members wish to volunteer, please do so on list.

Many thanks in advance for your attention to this and for your support.