[Wg-mwp] Multi-year Strategic Work Programme - Call for co-facilitator

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Jun 26 10:12:27 EDT 2018

Dear Ida,

For more information, you can see:  The Working Groups (WG): About WGs, Formation and Working Modalities and Guidelines at   http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/6038/1073

Thanks,
Lynn