[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: DRAFT meeting summary # 5 - Nov. 29th, 2017

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 18 09:17:31 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

please find below the meeting summary from our 5th meeting.

Again, most sincere apologies for the delay in getting these out.  There is a link in the document to the audio recording to help in your review.

In the meantime, I will ask the secretariat to post these as DRAFT summaries ahead of the upcoming MAG meeting.  I will review any comments or suggested edits as soon as they come in and adjust as necessary.