[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: DRAFT meeting summary # 6 - Dec. 11th, 2017

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Sun Mar 18 11:25:10 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

please find below the meeting summary from our 6th meeting.

Again, sincere apologies for the delay in getting these out.  There is a link in the document to the audio recording to help in your review.

In the meantime, I will ask the secretariat to post these as DRAFT summaries ahead of the upcoming MAG meeting.  I will review any comments or suggested edits as soon as they come in and adjust as necessary.