[Wg-mwp] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] BPF proposal on AI, IOT and Big Data

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue May 1 23:32:02 EDT 2018

Dear Working Group members,

please see the below “food for thought”.  This was sent to the MAG as we need to take a decision Wednesday on whether or not to charter a BPF on AI, IOT and Big Data.  At the same time, I wanted to send to the WG for review and comments, even while this years WG is not yet fully established (the charter was approved by the MAG, and all details are posted on the IGF website, but it still needs to be more broadly communicated).

Look forward to your thoughts.