[Wg-mwp] [IGFmaglist] Continuing the WG - Multiyear Year Strategic Work Programe

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue May 15 14:34:05 EDT 2018

Dear WG members,

please see the attached link for a doodle poll for our first 2 meetings.

We will adjust the times for future meetings once we have a better idea of the participants.

https://doodle.com/poll/5p6x8hium9ata2kt

Please choose all times that work for you.

An agenda will be forthcoming.