[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Thu Nov 1 06:13:12 EDT 2018

Lynn, Siva,

If we agree on the summary outcome document reflecting a) the discussions we have had and b) the underlying documents, it may not be necessary to have an extra call. The underlying documents reflect the concerns that have been raised, just as it incorporated suggestions for improvements. If however members of the group do not agree, then a virtual meeting could be useful.

My personal opinion is that this document reflects the outcomes and provides useful recommendations for the MAG in 2019.

Should it come to a call. Friday works for me. Monday afternoon is out, early evening is an option 19.00 - 20.00 or Tuesday. If all else fails, sometime during the weekend is also fine as we need to finalise before the MAG call.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com