[Wg-mwp] comments on WG-MWP draft status report

SUTO Timea Timea.SUTO at iccwbo.org
Thu Nov 1 06:42:06 EDT 2018

Dear Lynn, colleagues,

Please find attached the joint comments of private sector representatives in the WG-MWP on the draft status report document.

We understand the document is meant to provide a factual overview of the proposals discussed in the WG this year and note points of agreement on the work of the WG going forward. We offer these edits in the hope that they help find these points of agreement in the WG and support the aligned positions of all WG members.

We are looking forward to discussing this further on the next call.

With many thanks and best regards,

Gonzalo Lopez-Barajas
Jim Prendergast
Timea Suto