[Wg-mwp] Fwd: WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Tue Nov 6 17:58:17 EST 2018

Dear all,

I must agree with Jeremy that there is no agreement or disagreement. There are simply proposals and options to be put before the MAG. Nothing more, nothing less, exactly as we were (t)asked to do.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com