[Wg-mwp] Fwd: WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report

GONZALO LOPEZ-BARAJAS HUDER gonzalo.lopezbarajashuder at telefonica.com
Wed Nov 7 05:37:59 EST 2018

Dear Jeremy,

I do not claim that our task is to decide if the proposals are taken forward or not; in fact the proposal have been presented to the MAG and the report makes them available. It is MAG deciding what next steps should be.

But certainly It is a factual information that there was not consensus on the proposals. It is a relevant information that  should also be communicated clearly to the MAG. The same way the proposals are communicated for transparency purposes, this info should also be put in knowledge of the MAG. This is the aim of the Status report, informing for the MAG to have a clear picture. Otherwise, why should we say the proposals have been reviewed by the WG if we do not give any indication of the outcome of the review process? Otherwise, the fact that they have been reviewed by the WG is irrelevant, unless the aim is to give the perception review=validation.

Gonzalo Lopez-Barajas | Telefónica, S.A.
g.lopezbarajas at telefonica.com
Office: (+34) 91 482 88 10