[Wg-mwp] Concept proposal Synmind session and workshop

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at malcolm.id.au
Wed Oct 10 12:23:24 EDT 2018

As just discussed, here is the offer from Synmind to host a deliberative
process for us for free. I'm suggesting that we take this up and have it
scheduled for the new MAG, early in its new cycle, to clear the
roadblock about recommendations from the IGF. This is one of the
recommendations I would like to see included in the covering document.