[Wg-mwp] [Ext] Re: WG-MWP - DRAFT Meeting Summary - September 25th, 2018

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Oct 10 19:06:44 EDT 2018

Good evening

Apologies I have missed the last few Calls; too much going on.

I think there is a lot of good material here, and agree the central thrust of going forward with initiating a multi-year work program and that to do so one has to engage all the different components of the IGF.  The NRIs, DCs and BPF will all have view on salient issues to tackle, as will MAG members.

I also think that the ideas in orange deserve serious consideration; have wondered before whether IGF could have relationships with different organisations that are supportive of IGF aims and Mission. I do not though see why this is just in context of working to achieve SDGs; why is not generic as such.

Best

Nigel