[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Oct 30 10:00:54 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

the secretariat will open up the WG-MWP meeting room today just ahead of 1500 UTC and will record the meeting.   I am not able to attend the meeting due to an urgent personal family matter (urgent, but not serious)

Siva, as co- chair, can you please chair the meeting?  If you are unable to, perhaps Wout or Ben could chair it.

With sincere apologies, but cannot be helped.  If I am free in time, I will join.

the most important item is progressing the status report.  I can report separately on the WG-IMP if no one else is able to.