[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:27:58 EDT 2018

Thank you Lynn.  It was discussed and decided to allow time, at least about
3 days for all participants to go through the document and comment, though
it was observed that this document is based on what we have discussed over
the last 4 months, and that there may not be surprises. I have hinted at
the possibility that you may think another meeting, as the last meeting of
the year, at short notice, and if one is required before the MAG meeting, a
Doodle poll may be sent.  The meeting was brief and adjourned at 15.25 UTC,
recorded for the brief duration.

Thank you.

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>
twitter.com/shivaindia