[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed Oct 31 14:37:10 EDT 2018

Dear Siva,

thank you and apologies for not being able to join the meeting yesterday

I am happy to schedule another call for early next week if WG members believe that would be helpful.  Comments on this please.

best,
Lynn