[Wg-mwp] Community Feedback Questionnaire on IGF Programme Framework Chart

SUTO Timea Timea.SUTO at iccwbo.org
Thu Sep 13 06:01:04 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

As you might already know, over the past weeks Susan and I have been working on how to best consult the community on the IGF Programme Framework Chart - presented to you on previous calls and at the 2nd IGF MAG meeting and Open Consultation (see the Prezi of the Chart here https://prezi.com/view/snxtgZzd9qy9DV4OVm3H/).

We put together the attached feedback questionnaire with the aim of asking the community whether 1) the chart is accurately depicting the current process and 2) there are any gaps identified / recommendations.

We are hoping to present it in more detail on our call later today and discuss the next steps. We are looking forward to your thoughts either on the call or in writing afterwards.

With many thanks and kind regards,
Timea
--
Timea Suto