[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP Meetings: Doodle poll for remainder of 2018 IGF cycle

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue Sep 11 13:48:24 EDT 2018

Dear WG members,

the link to the results of the Doodle poll is here:  https://doodle.com/poll/ut73m98e4e8wsx83

Our next meeting is scheduled for this Thursday 1500 - 1600 UTC,  agenda and webex details to follow shortly.

best,
Lynn