[Wg-mwp] Fwd: [NRIs List] [DC] IGF multi-year work programme

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Thu Apr 4 10:16:54 EDT 2019

Dear WG members,

please see the email thread below (the same message was sent to the DCs as well).   It is important for the WG to clarify the purpose and status of the chart referenced below and note in off-line discussions there is confusion over how various relationships are portrayed and hence questions on MAG members intent.