[Wg-mwp] [Ext] Re: WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report: (was: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC)

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Fri Jan 11 19:22:15 EST 2019

I should have also added, we will see where we are LATE on Monday (end of the day - 2359 UTC).

Best,
Lynn