[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Fri Jan 4 16:57:17 EST 2019

Thank you, Lynn. Looking forward to contribute in 2019.

Happy New Year to all!

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com