[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report: (was: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC)

Pradeep Balachandran pbn.tvm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:09:53 EST 2019

Dear Lynn,
                 Greatly appreciate your report compilation efforts .

Would like to share a couple of very minor review points as follows:

1. It seems there is typo in the phrase " Strengthened cooperation within
the context of the IGF 2019" .  Highlighted may be corrected as "
Strengthening".
(3 instances in the doc)

2. In page 2 , clause 3., last line -"T*hese were covered in separate
documents...….." . *Do we have the afore mentioned documents listed under "
Resource Documents " on the web page(
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/working-group-on-multi-year-strategic-work-programme-wg-mwp).
If 'yes', a hyperlink may be tagged to the body.

Best regards,
Pradeep Balachandran