[Wg-mwp] WG-MWP: 2018 WG Status Report: (was: Webex meeting invitation & Draft Agenda - October 30th, 2018 1500 -1600 UTC)

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Mon Jan 14 12:18:21 EST 2019

Dear Lynn,

thanks for your feedback. Moving the paragraph you have cited („Throughout this process …“) above in the document would definitely make the report more comprehensible and help avoid misunderstandings. I’d suggest to move it to the second page before the paragraph staring with „The WG stresses that the IGF …“

I understand that its too late now to list objections and and supporting reasons for the pilots in the report. But I do think we should be prepared to answer questions in this regard at the f2f meeting in Geneva later this month.

Kind regards
Jutta
**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC