[Wg-reporting] Please subscribe to the WGOE list

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:01:31 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

At the request of the Secretariat that we join hands, we would like to
suggest you please subscribe to the WG on Outreach and Engagement
mailing list so we can strategize together on producing our 2020
Charter.

You can do through this link:

Please do let me know once you have done it so we can start a
conversation on that list about what we can together as one group in
2020.

If those who are willing to be part of this effort can please do so by
Jan 30, we will then start working.

Regards,
Arsene
--