[WG-Strategy] Pre-IGF online discussions - MAG chair and WG-strategy

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Oct 6 08:09:36 EDT 2020

Dear all

Thanks to all who have participated in and contributed to the online
discussions so far. They have generally been very good with excellent
inputs and good discussion. Numbers have varied between about 40 and 80
participants, with the largest number of people attending the BPF and DC
session - in large part because it was the best promoted one.

Let's try and promote the remaining discussions.  I will do my best and
have asked the Secretariat for their assistance.

A document with all the completed and upcoming discussions is attached.

The link to follow on the website is:
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-chair-activities

Best regards

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org