[WG-Strategy] Selection of priorities from the Options Paper and path forward

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Thu Oct 29 11:34:10 EDT 2020

Dear Paul

The choice of these three proposals from the Options Paper has been made
during our last WG meeting, after a discussion on the various proposals
that received support from WG members (and listed in the Annex of the
document). This choice is reported in the minutes of the WG meeting that
Titti shared with us a few days ago.

Best,

Flávio

--