[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Anja GENGO AGENGO at unog.ch
Wed Aug 24 05:53:59 EDT 2016

Dear Segun,
Thank you very much for sending us this important update.
As you all probably saw, the proposed MAG Virtual Meeting Calendar has
just been sent to the MAG list.
It is proposed for the next MAG meeting to be on Tuesday, next week at
14:00 pm UTC.
As you have indicated that you would like the Group to have a meeting
before the next MAG Virtual Meeting, kindly advise on the proposed dates,
so I can schedule a doodle poll and send it to the list. I assume our
options are: tomorrow, Friday and Monday.
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Anja