[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Omar Mansoor Ansari omar.m.ansari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:48:00 EDT 2016

Thank you, Olusegun, for the information and I am sorry for not being very
active on the WG. I am slowly getting fully onboard here.

For our virtual meeting, anytime after UTC 14:00 would be good (with some
advance notice.)

Also, Anja, the website is giving me wrong times, for example it was saying
there is "1 hour left/ not started" for the MAG meeting, but in fact it
seemed to have started already, please see screenshot, attached.

Best,
Omar