[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:14:55 EDT 2016

Dear Distinguished Colleagues,

Thanks to those who have voted in the poll.

@ Zeina, You can send us your input once you have access to the Internet.
You have the documents with you already. Please let's have your
contribution most especially on your assigned workstream (See the ToR).

@Ginger and others, we are still expecting your votes in the meeting poll.

@All, please see the agenda below once again.

*Agenda*

   1. Kickstarting the work of the co-facilitators of workstreams
   2. Consider an outreach evaluation approach submission made by Mariana
   for members' input
   3. Clues from IGF retreat areas of concern on Comm & Outreach
   4. Workstream assignments on Upcoming Events/IGF website Improvement/
   developing Outreach messages for stakeholder communities
   5. AOB

If you have any other subject matter you want to us discuss, please send me
your comments asap.

@Anja, let's have the outcome of the poll asap today, and webex access
details for the meeting.