[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:10:06 EDT 2016

Dear Everyone,

We've just concluded the Webex meeting of the WGCO.

Thanks to all members who attended the meeting, the Secretariat team led by
Brian, and DESA for providing us with the tech enablement through the use
of their Webex platfform.

The outcome of the meeting will be posted soon to the list and you can
still provide your contributions before the next MAG meeting tomorrow.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile.