[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Mon Aug 29 13:44:51 EDT 2016

Dear Segun and all,
I apologise for my absence, I had a problem to attend to. I will watch for
the update, and comment before tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks all,
Regards,
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>