[Wgco] NEED FOR A MEETING OF WGCO & UPDATES

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Mon Aug 29 14:14:47 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,
I managed to join only for the first half hour as I had a conflicting call.
The audio was a bit sketchy during the part  heard so i hope to see the summary when available to better capture where we are and where we hope to get to from here. And from that, what we can contribute and how best to do so.
Kind regards,
Elizabeth

Sent from my Windows Phone